EDM 310 Class Blog

Contact Me

sallygajewski@gmail.com

Monday, November 4, 2013

C4K

Out of My Mind Chapters 8 and 9Out Of My Mind Chapters 8 And 9
Categories: Blog
October 9, 2013 @ 11:20 AM 1 COMMENT
9
OCT


There is a famous guide dog named Endal. He can turn on the dishwasher,do the laundry and go grocery shopping(He picks up all the items). One thing you can do when you see a service dog is leave it alone. You could disturb it working or helping it’s master. I think Melody feels like it’s nice to have a younger sibling in the house,but she wishes that she can do the things Penny does. I think the author is trying to show Melody’s frustrations,how hard it is to take care of Penny and Melody and how having a dog like Butterscotch can make life for Melody a bit easier.


Hey Josh! My name is Sally Gajewski. I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama taking a class titled EDM 310.

Hey, I agree with everything you said. I did notice a few things you could work on mainly just spacing after a comma, but other then that awesome job.


Ashleys' Blog

Hey Ashley
This is awesome i really like it and agree with it. Its very accurate and to the point.



http://medbury.ultranet.school.nz/WebSpace/474/


I am a mummy,
Fierce, stunning.

Hidden away for thousands of years.
Buried deep in a strong, protected pyramid.
Jars hold my insides.
Beware, before you enter
hidden traps all over the place.
Before I died I was a rich PHARAOH!
I was honoured.
I was adored.
I was feared.
Hieroglyphics told my story.
Amazing colours!
I'm OK?
Not where I'm supposed to be?
Now captured
behind thick, clear glass
in a museum...


Mr. Lucca,
I am a student in the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. That was very good i really enjoyed reading it. I think if your picture had not been there I would of known what you was writing about. Your a really good writer don't give up on that

No comments:

Post a Comment