EDM 310 Class Blog

Contact Me

sallygajewski@gmail.com

Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Comments

I had my others, but I can't find them. I guess my documents didn't save it or something I don't know. I do remember telling a little girl in her fifth year that she did really good for her age because she got a 63% on a typing test. That she should keep up the good work but I don't remember the links or anything.

http://kidblog.org/MrsLieschkesClass/7b6958e6-f36c-4013-bdf6-a4e66a640c46/talk-like-a-pirate-day/
Josh,
I must agree with you pirate day would be awesome, and dressing up like one well why not do that on the same day. I think it would help keep with the theme you are looking for. I really enjoyed reading your post especially because you spoke like a pirate would.


http://kidblog.org/MrRhodus6thGrade/aba673f7-bad0-4287-a6ca-443e796bbe43/how-much-dose-the-sky-weight/#comment-86
Mary Kate,
Hi! My name is Sally,and I’m a student in EDM310 at University of Southern Alabama. I just read your post and I must say I love the excitement you shared when posting this. I had no idea that the sky weighed so much. Could you imagine the pain we would go through if that weight was pressing on us all. I’m glad to see that your blogging at your age its alot of fun isn’t it. It’s new to me, but I’m doing my best with it keep up the good work, and never stop living for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment